Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Beginning

Hello everyone,

This is the start of my new blog space.

Mainly, i'll be... discussing, documenting, and reviewing things that happened in the past, are happening in the present, and maybe things i wish would happen in the future.

Some of my close friends have been bombarded with e-mails from me about different issues for a while now (maybe up to 4 years actually). One of them told me "why don't you just create a blog and we'll read from there"...

So, special thanks to Mr.S...here it is.

I'm not sure how long it will last, but lets just try and see.

Fadfadation
27August06 10:08AM

5 comments:

Kareem said...

Man, that's one small step in the blogsphere, one giant step in saving our mail qoutas ;)

Welcome ya man, hope to see some heated debates here soon.

Fadfadation said...

I'm sure a lot of the gang will share the same feeling with you!

Shatla said...

Teem
I am very happy walahy for this nice step and it is my first time to see my name in the bloggers world :)
please go on it is skill you have and ISA will be useful

nabt-al-ardh said...

salam...congratulations..I like ur title. ur first post reflects what I feel right now for I am just starting my blog and wondering: would I go on or stop. hope to come after a year and be happy as u r now...God bless u

nabtalardh
yawatan.blogspot.com

Fadfadation said...

Nabt-El-Ard,

"Welcome to the dark side!" :)

ma3a i3tezarna lee STAR WARS movie.