Monday, February 19, 2007

Al-Quds: When A Holy Land Is Out Of Reach

Palestine Enslaved!

I read this yesterday on Al Jazzera net...

تأجيل محاكمة التميمي ودعوة للتحقيق بحفريات الأقصى

أجلت محكمة إسرائيلية في مدينة القدس المحتلة اليوم محاكمة قاضي قضاة المحاكم الشرعية في فلسطين الشيخ تيسير التميمي إلى مايو/ أيار القادم بتهمة الدخول إلى مدينة القدس المحتلة دون إذن من سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلية.

The Palestinian judge is sued because he entered Jerusalem without permission from the Israelis.
Permission, .... yanhar azra2! permission ya wlad el .... aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

I want you to read this a few times and think of it...
.

بتهمة الدخول إلى مدينة القدس المحتلة دون إذن من سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلية
بتهمة الدخول إلى مدينة القدس المحتلة دون إذن من سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلية
بتهمة الدخول إلى مدينة القدس المحتلة دون إذن من سلطات الاحتلال الإسرائيلية
.
Leaves a bitter taste in your mouth as you say it, sa7?
.
This reminds me of the hundreds of Palestinians whom (many times) are forbidden from even praying in Al-Aqsa, especially on Fridays.
I even saw a documentary about the Palestinians in East Jerusalem and how they are treated and forbidden on Fridays to access Al-Aqsa on many occasions.
.
Disgusting!
.
Mood: :(

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for writing all of this. I am a non practicing jew in los angeles. I do not like how the mslims are represented. I think that we are all one.

Fadfadation said...

It’s a two way thing; Muslims are misrepresented in Media (that’s for sure, it seems to be a trend now). And also, there are Muslims who really are a bad example of Islam (terrorists, extremists, non-tolerant people…etc).
If there is one thing I would like to do as a Muslim individual, that thing would be to try and represent Islam in the best way possible in all aspects of my life.

As for you my friend, it is good to see people with conscious speaking up.

I even saw in London some Jews protesting against the acts of Israel (what they do to Palestinians..etc). I think they called themselves "The Free Jews" or something like that.

And yes, i agree… we are all one, we are all human and deserve to live with dignity.

Thank you for dropping a comment.
People like you make me feel there still is hope...

Red Tulips said...

Fadfadation:

More disinformation.

In fact, Jews are kept from their holiest site, the Temple Mount. Muslims are free to pray there.

And guess what? The Palestinians, when they commit terror, invite travel restrictions. Again, it is my belief that you hope Jews in Israel simply will lay down and die.

Fadfadation said...

I won't even humor you and answer that.

Obviously we are never going to agree about such issues.
So, why don't you do both of us a favour and go to one of the PRO-Israel sites\blogs and leave us in peace.

You'll feel more at home there.

Come on, go along... Bye bye now :)

Red Tulips said...

FadFadation:

You won't answer because you can't answer it.

As far as where I post...I believe that putting the truth out there on sites such as your's may perhaps change one mind. That's all I hope for.

Fadfadation said...

You are a living example of why people don't like Israel and its actions.

You never listen, your facts are twisted, and you do not understand when you are not welcomed in a place.

For the 10th time, please leave us in peace and go away.

OpeRon® said...

It is bitter and devastating
Fadfadation .. you might want to read this:
http://operon.freehostia.com/blog/?p=187

Anonymous said...

Hey Red Tulipe,

what's wrong with you? do you have some sort of sexual obsession with fadfadation or what?

You reall are weird!

lol
Santana

Fadfadation said...

lol

I think it is a much more serious problem.

Mak said...

Boils your blood doesn't it?

LOL @ Santana though.