This book is the Autobiography of Adolf Hitler. The man who changed the face of the 20th century.
In this book Hitler talks about his beginnings and how he started the National Socialist German Party (the Nazis).
The Nazi's Flag
One of the things that annoy me is that many people consider this man to be a crazy nut case and that's it (period).
This type of thinking undermines what this man was.
Yes, he was brutal, a racists and caused a war that ended by killing 46 million (directly and indirectly). But, one has to be balanced when reading or doing a research about anyone (as much as possible).
This was not just a crazy man (yes he was but...); he was much more than that!!
Think of it, his nation was bitterly defeated in World War I by 1918 (mainly because of an internal strike in Germany that demoralized the German army and stopped ammunition production). He was a simple soldier during that war.
In 1919, he with 6 others founded a new party called the National Socialist German Party (Nazis).
He fought against all rivals (communists and democrats) who were dominating the political scene, and in 1933 his party (which he became the head of) became the ruling party in Germany.
Hitler's Nazi Party
From then, within 6 years he changed the German nation to a European giant, and invaded all of Europe (except UK, Spain, Switzerland and Italy) by 1942.
Not to forget, the scientific military outbreaks his army did. From the V2 rockets to the advances automatic weapons and so on.
Hitler's German Army Demonstration During A Celebration
This man was a brilliant leader… there is no doubt about it!
Reading his book, the first thing that came across my mind is that :“This man makes Micaville proud!”.
Hitler: Brilliance, Greatness, and complete Craziness in one mind!
Hitler’s ideology was built on a simple, yet shockingly racist idea: “Germans (white people) are the elite and God’s chosen people in this world; everyone else is below them and should work as slaves.”.
The German Army Pride
Here is a sample of the ideas he had that were mentioned in the book. It will give you an idea of how and why this man acted in certain ways (especially, his terrible hatred towards Jews, not that it is acceptable!):
Note: This is from a translated version, so the wordings might not be exact.
- I used to consider Jews citizens like us, what goes on us goes on them. But, because of me mingling with anti-semits, I became more hardcore judging our nations enemies.
- Jews used to gather together and not mingle a lot with other people, they even had their own neighborhoods.
- I noticed in my early days how Jews (although of few numbers) controlled all aspects in the German life, especially arts, literature and acting. All this involvement in the culture and propaganda areas was like cancer to this nation.
- Marxism ideology was supported by Jews. Even prostitution, most people working behind it and gaining from it were Jews.
- Almost all newspapers in my country had editors or CEs whom were Jews.
- We should not by any means label a religion any label just because some of its followers did something wrong.
- Schopenhauer said that "Jews are great professors in the art of lying".
- During WWI (World War One), the Jewish newspapers kept talking about peace and that we have to stop the War. That was during our young lads were on the lines fighting to defend Germany. And also, while those same people (the Jews) were running almost all the prostitution activity inside Germany pulling this great nation into the gutter!
- Early marriage is one of the best ways to defeat or protect against adultery.
- We should forcefully end the capability of intercourse for anyone who has a disease. This is the only way for our people to be totally healthy and diseases within control.
- Communists, Marxists and Jews did their best to defame our great leaders and culture idols Sheeler, Gaeta, Hegel and others… everyone was criticized to make German people de-motivated and non attached to their nation. (excuse my spelling!).
- We should not marry from lower races; we have to protect our pure blood.
- If Jews don’t have a common target, they start fighting between them and trying to grab the spoils of life.
- If one day, Jews were able to create their own nation… there will be no specific national borders for it (at least from their perspective), because to have sovereignty and boarders a People should have morals and ethics to stick to. Also, they should have a rational mentality to deal with others which Jews ideology lacks.
- One might notice that there is nothing called Jewish art or architecture. Simply, they don’t have such things!
- No wonder Jesus used the whip to get those people with low materialistic nature out of the temple. (i am not sure what he is talking about here?!)
- Because Jesus fought against their materialism, they (Jews) put him on the cross.
- Jews love acting like "the oppressed" people. They love acting like victims.
- For a political party or movement to succeed, one has to count on the masses not the elite! We were attacked and criticized all the time by the elite, but it was the masses that made us get to where we are.
- A revolution is not a success just because it overthrows its predecessors. It is a success only when the nation becomes more prospers and of better status.
- Just like Mecca is of magic effect on Muslims and Rome to Catholics, we must have a sacred place. This makes our people attached to something that represents the idea.
- Our ideology is built on fanaticism. Christianity did not survive by making concessions with others, it survived because its followers were fanatic about it and they sacrificed their life for it.
- One can only ask himself, why is it that Jews (regardless who they live amongst), were oppressed. Surely, not all People in History were of bad or ill characteristics!!!!
Link to an online version of the Book: http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
This is a very interesting book to read. I'd recommend it for those who like history and politics.
Fadfadation Book Scale: 8\10
Mood: Enjoyed reading this book!