Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ya Trafficic Ya Qatar!

La2...7aram...mish keda... we are in Qatar not Cairo or Dubai to face such traffic!

What usually takes me 12-15 minutes of driving (to get to work) took me a whole hour... leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?????????!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeef! lol

Not exactly how i wanted to start my post-vacation blogging...but what can i say.

The problem is the area i live in now is full of schools. And what makes things worse is that they are doing a lot of road works all over the place.

I wonder what i will do if i go to work in Dubai!!!??!!!! a nervous breakdown is more like it. Although, maybe because i already know traffic is bad there i will just surrender.

On an lighter note,

My colleague (British female) asked me (just now) if i am going to the company outing next week...

I said: "No, i have in-laws coming in from Egypt".
She said: "Can i take a friend to the outing?"
I said: "I don't know."
She said: "I think it is only for spouses or children."
I said: "Then you can't."
She said: "I'll tell them she's my girlfriend. I'll tell them i'm a lesbian!"

I burst into laughter.

The reason is, that my colleague is not a lesbian.
Not only that, she is a Muslim. And moreover, she has opinions that are more strict than the ones i have about life and Islam!

So, imagine that she (of all people) would say that. looooooooool

She said: "I am dead serious i'll say that! I don't care what people will say. I just want my friend to come with me! i hate going to places alone.".

I will not be amazed if she does say it... lol

Mood: Better after venting :)

4 comments:

K said...

Mozza sa7betak dee ya man? aslaha 7araka gamda awy I kept laughing about it. Mat3arafna ya man keda wala 7aga :P

Fadfadation said...

Check my facebook account ya K.
Her name is M. M.

AND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE... YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I AM RUNNING A DATING SERVICE!

looooooooooooool

kidding

Jade said...

You've got a really good looking list of guy friends on your facebook account ya man - maybe you should introduce me to them & K to MM...

Hey - maybe you SHOULD open a dating service.

Fadfadation said...

!!!!!!!!!!

You got to my facebook accont ?!!

beteshta3aleny...sa7?

Seems i will have to open a dating service after all... back to the old days...lol