Thursday, March 27, 2008

Now I Know!

The Frustration and Agony Of Wanting Out!


Usually, it is said by a match commentator about a player who is either due to be transferred to another team or a player that knows that there is an agent from another team watching him (to see if the player is good enough to buy).

I always thought it was an overrated statement.
I mean what does the potentiality of moving to another team have anything to do with playing football?!!
The player is due to move elsewhere, so why would that affect his performance on the field and make him play worse than usual?!

Strangely enough, I’ve been waiting for a job move for 9 months now, and I have to say things now have a different view.

My mind is set on knowing the new move. The "when"s and "where"s are on my mind all the time.
Not only that, now everything negative around me seems to be magnified.
I got disconnected from where I am now, either as a place or as what I do here.

All this grew on me over time. The frustration, irritation, boredom, and not being interested in anything around me here, i feel it all FULL BLAST!.
It just got to me, and it is a feeling one can not fight easily.

After all these years of following Football and listening to that famous comment, only now can I say: “Now I Know!”… it is soooo true!

Mood: Disconnected!

5 comments:

gjoe said...

The SAME Exact thing happened with me when i switched my job. Everything was "Eh el Araf Dah"..I was so disconnected to everything around me I remember that I was even talking a bit slower than usual..Was not nice at all..bass it's interesting to see it's a a worled-wide-thing (the e before d is intended)

Fadfadation said...

yes, 7aga te2a3!

Sabarna ya Rab :)

Arima said...

I tagged you- what is the purpose of your blog?

Queen O'Danile said...

Wow Bro, can I ever identify with that feeling!!! My impending move to Egypt is taking much longer than I expected, and life around me here in USA is getting more difficult by the day. I just keep remembering...Inna Allah m3a al sabareen! May Allah help all of us in this situation.

Fadfadation said...

Ameen Queen!