Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lions For Lambs: A Movie To Listen To!


Lions For Lambs starring my (and not to forget, my parents') favorite Robert Redford. Also, starring Tom Cruise and Meryl Streep.

3 different occurrences with 3 sets of actor groups, an interwoven dialogue and you have this movie!

It is about seeing America's Political decisions and americans actions towards it (specifically Iraq, yet with more in between the lines) from different angles.

It is obvious what the outcome is... loss of life, need for change of path, and people doing something to change how America is proceeding.
This is one of those movies where you will have a mix of reviews, just check this:

From my point of view, this is a admirable movie to watch (that needs uninterrupted attention because it is built on intellectual dialogue).

Not to forget, I LOVE ROBERT REDFORD :)

Mood: ...

3 comments:

K said...

Man, didn't know u're a Redford fan. I think the Last Castle was a brilliant movie. Funny cause he owns a summer house a few blocks from me, will tell him Fadfadation beysalem 3aleek :P

Queen O'Danile said...

I get too much of that from the news and analysis I read. When I want to watch a movie...I prefer a nice romantic "chick flick"---I've watched You've Got Mail about 1000 times--hahahaha.

I do like Robert Redford though!

Fadfadation said...

K,

Min so3'ry 7adretak wana ba7ebo.
Salemly 3aleeh, wee i3zem 3aleeh bee taba2 koshari...

akeed 7ayermeek felshare3 :P

Queen,

Chic Movies!.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol